It's hard to believe that it's already almost time for me to begin the next leg of my "Big Pacific Triangle." I haven't been on my computer much, and that's probably a good sign. I've been spending a lot of time talking story with good friends and neighbors here on Hawaii Island. I've been enjoying my visits and our house so much, that I haven't done a lot of sightseeing. But I did manage to get a swim/snorkeling session in at Kapoho, and a nighttime hike around the volcano rim.
A few things I'm passionate about:
- Tonie Ogimachi: Life at six knots...
- Just another rock in the Pacific blog
- Eliane LeBeck Tribute Page
Spanish Class Resources
- Spanish 1 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish 2 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish-speaking media links for weekly listening assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Videos organized by topic
- Video Links, organized by chapters
- Powerpoints: Grammar and Vocabulary Powerpoints organized by chapter >
- Class Documents: Syllabi/VocabLists/Etc
- Assessments: Speaking and Writing
- Cultural Resources
- Examples of Student Videos, organized by topic
- Professional Development Blog
- Old SCCS Spanish Class Website
- New Page
Life at six knots...