You know you're procrastinating when after a leisurely breakfast at the Dockside in Craig, you drive all the way to Klawock to pick up a couple of items that you can just as easily get in Craig, then drive around in circles in both Craig and Klawock. Follow that with two more store stops, and multiple visits with your fishing vessels on the dock. Fun stuff and a sure sign that it's time to get off the beach again. We are now underway.
A few things I'm passionate about:
- Tonie Ogimachi: Life at six knots...
- Just another rock in the Pacific blog
- Eliane LeBeck Tribute Page
Spanish Class Resources
- Spanish 1 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish 2 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish-speaking media links for weekly listening assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Videos organized by topic
- Video Links, organized by chapters
- Powerpoints: Grammar and Vocabulary Powerpoints organized by chapter >
- Class Documents: Syllabi/VocabLists/Etc
- Assessments: Speaking and Writing
- Cultural Resources
- Examples of Student Videos, organized by topic
- Professional Development Blog
- Old SCCS Spanish Class Website
- New Page
Life at six knots...