So I was a little tired from staying up late for my volcano visit. That same night ended up being super clear at our house (go figure), so stars we visible all the way down to the ocean horizon. This caused me to stay awake even later! I woke up the next morning a little stiff, so it seemed like a good "Sunday Drive" day. What better day to go visit Phenomenal Phoenix, Fabulous Fabie, and Masterful Matt (still thinking an adjective that starts with an "M" that really does this guy justice. It's so cool to see all the projects they have going on, not to mention their excellent taste in brews!
A few things I'm passionate about:
- Tonie Ogimachi: Life at six knots...
- Allweather Wiki
- Harping from Klawock to Kea'au
- Just another rock in the Pacific blog
- Eliane LeBeck Tribute Page
Spanish Class Resources
- Spanish 1 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish 2 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish-speaking media links for weekly listening assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Videos organized by topic
- Video Links, organized by chapters
- Powerpoints: Grammar and Vocabulary Powerpoints organized by chapter >
- Class Documents: Syllabi/VocabLists/Etc
- Assessments: Speaking and Writing
- Cultural Resources
- Examples of Student Videos, organized by topic
- Professional Development Blog
- Old SCCS Spanish Class Website
- New Page
Life at six knots...