Today we did the Highway crawl up to Santa Cruz for Shawn’s oral surgery appointment. I remember this.
It’s good to finally be reunited with my trusty truck. I have also really missed the Grocery Outlet. Cantaloupes in Alaska are like eight bucks each, when you can find them. Avocados are around five dollars.
Let the fun begin...
We also managed to make it to the Cabrillo College Veteran’s Center BBQ. Naturally, Shawn was a celebrity at this event.
A few things I'm passionate about:
- Tonie Ogimachi: Life at six knots...
- Just another rock in the Pacific blog
- Eliane LeBeck Tribute Page
Spanish Class Resources
- Spanish 1 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish 2 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish-speaking media links for weekly listening assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Videos organized by topic
- Video Links, organized by chapters
- Powerpoints: Grammar and Vocabulary Powerpoints organized by chapter >
- Class Documents: Syllabi/VocabLists/Etc
- Assessments: Speaking and Writing
- Cultural Resources
- Examples of Student Videos, organized by topic
- Professional Development Blog
- Old SCCS Spanish Class Website
- New Page
Life at six knots...