We're spending a lot more time out of Internet range this year, with slow connections. Not a bad thing, really. So the basic boat log is now being recorded using Evernote, so that I can post offline, then sync with Twitter and Facebook. Decent king season for us. We offloaded yesterday, which coincides the the closure. We'll be in town for the next couple of days, waiting for a new transducer. Our depth finder wigged out on opening day. Good thing I had my numbers well marked from last year. It's a little like using last year's lesson plans, only with different classes.
A few things I'm passionate about:
- Tonie Ogimachi: Life at six knots...
- Allweather Wiki
- Harping from Klawock to Kea'au
- Just another rock in the Pacific blog
- Eliane LeBeck Tribute Page
Spanish Class Resources
- Spanish 1 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish 2 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish-speaking media links for weekly listening assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Videos organized by topic
- Video Links, organized by chapters
- Powerpoints: Grammar and Vocabulary Powerpoints organized by chapter >
- Class Documents: Syllabi/VocabLists/Etc
- Assessments: Speaking and Writing
- Cultural Resources
- Examples of Student Videos, organized by topic
- Professional Development Blog
- Old SCCS Spanish Class Website
- New Page
Life at six knots...