The first day of summer seemed like a good day to pay Madame Pele a visit at Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, just 30 miles from our house. Because I was planning to see the crater at dark, I decided to hike the Sulphur Banks and Rim Trails from the visitor's center to the Jagger Museum and back. It's about 5 miles round trip from where I parked our truck.
A few things I'm passionate about:
- Tonie Ogimachi: Life at six knots...
- Just another rock in the Pacific blog
- Eliane LeBeck Tribute Page
Spanish Class Resources
- Spanish 1 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish 2 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish-speaking media links for weekly listening assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Videos organized by topic
- Video Links, organized by chapters
- Powerpoints: Grammar and Vocabulary Powerpoints organized by chapter >
- Class Documents: Syllabi/VocabLists/Etc
- Assessments: Speaking and Writing
- Cultural Resources
- Examples of Student Videos, organized by topic
- Professional Development Blog
- Old SCCS Spanish Class Website
- New Page
Life at six knots...