Revised schedule for Unit 1 Tests:
-Spanish 2 still on Tuesday.
-Spanish 3 re-schedul
I just found out on Friday afternoon that there is a 2nd period counseling assembly for us on Tuesday, so that we can help you make your schedule for next year. Please remember to bring a pencil. We'll meet in class first, then head to the auditorium. This also means that last Friday's homework is not due until Wednesday :). Enjoy your extra day!
A big box arrived to my classroom today during first period. It was filled with a whole bunch of supplies that were on my classroom Wish List! I know it sounds dorky, but I get really excited about supplies for my classroom. Gracias!
And another box with some needed workbooks arrived today. Thank you
And I'm finally getting over my doggone cold.
And my birthday falls on a Saturday on a 3-day weekend!!
I'm as happy as it gets :).
For me, today was a great day! My heart goes out to all the folks on the East Coast, and L.A. who did not have such a good day. Hopefully some of my happy will radiate out.
I just wanted to send a thank you to all of you who came to Back to School Night tonight. I'm always inspired by your support and love meeting you face to face. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.
Spanish 2 and 3 students: Be sure to check the class calendar for changes in homework due dates, because of the Tuesday and Wednesday CAHSEE exam, and because of Wednesday's minimum day.
To all my Spanish 2 and 3 students: If by chance you are trying to log onto the online textbook site during the Superbowl commercials, email me for your login information. I've had to change the logins and passwords. Otherwise you can just wait until tomorrow, when I'll give you your new login information.
And, Go Niners!
A few things I'm passionate about:
- Tonie Ogimachi: Life at six knots...
- Just another rock in the Pacific blog
- Eliane LeBeck Tribute Page
Spanish Class Resources
- Spanish 1 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish 2 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish-speaking media links for weekly listening assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Videos organized by topic
- Video Links, organized by chapters
- Powerpoints: Grammar and Vocabulary Powerpoints organized by chapter >
- Class Documents: Syllabi/VocabLists/Etc
- Assessments: Speaking and Writing
- Cultural Resources
- Examples of Student Videos, organized by topic
- Professional Development Blog
- Old SCCS Spanish Class Website
- New Page
Life at six knots...