Sra. Diego will be in charge of my classes on Wednesday and Thursday, while I recover from minor surgery. I may be delayed in answering email over the next couple days. I should be back to normal by Friday.
I've just received a call from Mrs. Edmonds about school being closed today, due to a safety threat. I hope to see everyone tomorrow. Please take care. I'm thinking of all of you. Much aloha, Sra. Ogi
Quarter grades are now posted for all of my Spanish classes. Not too many trick or treaters this Halloween evening.
Progress report grades are now posted in Infinite Campus for all three classes. Remember, these grades do not go on your transcript. They are just to let you know how you're doing in your classes. In Spanish class, there is still time to improve your study skills, turn in more assignments, and get help if you're finding the class difficult.
Infinite Campus is working again, and I have entered scores for a few more assignments in a couple of my classes. Yesterday's glitch has put me behind a bit, so I appreciate your patience. I hope to be caught up by this weekend. (That's what I said last weekend, until the whole thing crashed ;)!
I just got word from the IT folks in our district. They’ve been trying to figure out what’s going on with IC since noon. They hope to have it resolved by tomorrow (Monday) morning. ¡Gracias por su paciencia!
SCHS students: It looks like Infinite Campus is down today. Fortunately, last night I was able to enter scores for most of our tests and quizzes from last week. However there is still a lot of other stuff that I still need to enter for your most current grade, such as speaking assessment scores, and homework projects. I appreciate your patience with all this. ¡Hasta lunes!
P.S. Congratulations to our Santa Cruz High School Cardinals for last night's game! Players, band, cheerleaders, fans, parents: you all made it a great evening! Another fun part was having one of my Spanish 1 students come to practice a Spanish dialogue with me in the stands. ¡Muy bien!
Grades are posted now. Some of you I will see at graduation tomorrow! Congratulations! Thank you all for being the wonderful young people you are. The future looks bright!
- Tonie Ogimachi: Life at six knots...
- Allweather Wiki
- Harping from Klawock to Kea'au
- Just another rock in the Pacific blog
- Eliane LeBeck Tribute Page
Spanish Class Resources
- Spanish 1 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish 2 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish-speaking media links for weekly listening assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Videos organized by topic
- Video Links, organized by chapters
- Powerpoints: Grammar and Vocabulary Powerpoints organized by chapter >
- Class Documents: Syllabi/VocabLists/Etc
- Assessments: Speaking and Writing
- Cultural Resources
- Examples of Student Videos, organized by topic
- Professional Development Blog
- Old SCCS Spanish Class Website
- New Page
Life at six knots...