Upon review of student performance on the writing portion of the Spanish 1 final (January 2017), over 60% of students made errors of noun/adjective agreement in their writing. In the past, I have begun my Spanish 2 classes with the next unit in the text/framework. Because of what I have consistently observed in their writing, I'm instead beginning with a review of adjectives and descriptions, followed by noun/adjective agreement lessons and learning station activities.
- Tonie Ogimachi: Life at six knots...
- Just another rock in the Pacific blog
- Eliane LeBeck Tribute Page
Spanish Class Resources
- Spanish 1 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish 2 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish-speaking media links for weekly listening assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Videos organized by topic
- Video Links, organized by chapters
- Powerpoints: Grammar and Vocabulary Powerpoints organized by chapter >
- Class Documents: Syllabi/VocabLists/Etc
- Assessments: Speaking and Writing
- Cultural Resources
- Examples of Student Videos, organized by topic
- Professional Development Blog
- Old SCCS Spanish Class Website
- New Page
Life at six knots...