Scroll down for the assignment that's due Monday. Write 5 examples from each video.
Scroll down for the video that's due tomorrow (Friday)
Watch this video on stem-changing reflexives. Do the examples at the end.
Please watch this video to review reflexive verbs.
Watch the Sr. Jordan video on "El cuerpo." Do the examples at the end.
Español 2: Escritura Your best friend’s mom is having a birthday and your friend wants to cook a meal for her. She’s never cooked and asks you for advice. Write a conversation in which you plan the menu and tell her how to prepare the meal. Use command forms of the verbs (underline them), and direct object pronouns, when possible (circle them). Also use as much vocabulary from this unit as possible.
Imagine you are cooking dinner for your parents’ anniversary. Write a conversation between you and your younger brother in which you tell him what you want to serve and what he needs to do to help you. Use command forms of the verbs (underline them), and direct object pronouns, when possible (circle them). Also use as much vocabulary from this unit as possible.
Other things to know for the exam:
•Ask your partner if he or she needs help with preparing the meal. •Tell your partner that you do need help, and give him or her at least 3 commands. Use at least one DOP •Ask you partner if he or she needs you to do anything else, like set the table. •Answer in the affirmative. •Thank each other. Switch roles
Watch the video on irregular informal commands. Do the examples at the end.
Watch the following video on informal commands. Write 5 examples from the video. Be ready to turn in.
- Tonie Ogimachi: Life at six knots...
- Allweather Wiki
- Harping from Klawock to Kea'au
- Just another rock in the Pacific blog
- Eliane LeBeck Tribute Page
Spanish Class Resources
- Spanish 1 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish 2 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish-speaking media links for weekly listening assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Videos organized by topic
- Video Links, organized by chapters
- Powerpoints: Grammar and Vocabulary Powerpoints organized by chapter >
- Class Documents: Syllabi/VocabLists/Etc
- Assessments: Speaking and Writing
- Cultural Resources
- Examples of Student Videos, organized by topic
- Professional Development Blog
- Old SCCS Spanish Class Website
- New Page
Life at six knots...