Imagine you are cooking dinner for your parents’ anniversary. Write a conversation between you and your younger brother in which you tell him what you want to serve and what he needs to do to help you. Use command forms of the verbs (underline them), and direct object pronouns, when possible (circle them). Also use as much vocabulary from this unit as possible.
Other things to know for the exam:
- Uses of "ser" and "estar"
- Stem-changing verbs: poder, servir, pedir, probar
- Direct object pronouns (DOPs), with conjugated verbs, with infinitives, and with commands
- Informal commands (affirmative), including irregular commands
- Vocabulary from this unit: food, place setting, utensils, kitchen vocabulary, etc.
- Certain "tener" expressions with commands, like "ten miedo" or "ten cuidado"