As many of you know, we have come home with hospice with my mother. It feels like a very sacred, and at times difficult journey. It can be very exhausting and overwhelming, but it feels right. Mom is not in distress, and we have the support we need to ensure that that she remain as comfortable as possible. We feel nature and the circle of life very much at work here. This experience has us feeling like an extra ring is growing around the trunks of our trees. We are feeling all the good thoughts coming our way. Much love, Tonie.
A few things I'm passionate about:
- Tonie Ogimachi: Life at six knots...
- Allweather Wiki
- Harping from Klawock to Kea'au
- Just another rock in the Pacific blog
- Eliane LeBeck Tribute Page
Spanish Class Resources
- Spanish 1 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish 2 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish-speaking media links for weekly listening assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Videos organized by topic
- Video Links, organized by chapters
- Powerpoints: Grammar and Vocabulary Powerpoints organized by chapter >
- Class Documents: Syllabi/VocabLists/Etc
- Assessments: Speaking and Writing
- Cultural Resources
- Examples of Student Videos, organized by topic
- Professional Development Blog
- Old SCCS Spanish Class Website
- New Page
Life at six knots...