As we head out on our last trip to the fishing grounds, before we haul out on Monday, we realize that fishing isn't really that different from school. There's preparation between the closures and between the semesters. Going to the ice chute is a little like going to the bookstore. You also plan out your assignments and your fishing drags. Then you do the actual homework of catching and cleaning fish. Then you turn in your fish, and it's evaluated for content and quality. The cycle repeats according to the season.
A few things I'm passionate about:
- Tonie Ogimachi: Life at six knots...
- Just another rock in the Pacific blog
- Eliane LeBeck Tribute Page
Spanish Class Resources
- Spanish 1 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish 2 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish-speaking media links for weekly listening assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Videos organized by topic
- Video Links, organized by chapters
- Powerpoints: Grammar and Vocabulary Powerpoints organized by chapter >
- Class Documents: Syllabi/VocabLists/Etc
- Assessments: Speaking and Writing
- Cultural Resources
- Examples of Student Videos, organized by topic
- Professional Development Blog
- Old SCCS Spanish Class Website
- New Page
Life at six knots...