There is much to celebrate today: a good friend is currently on her flight from Hawaii to Boston for Monday's marathon. Another good friend celebrates a birthday, while yet another one makes serious progress with personal endeavors and strengthening relationships, while also helping me to learn more in that process. And, my harp shipment has made the journey from one rock to the other, and will be due to the house here early next week! I can hardly contain my excitement over that! And our house progresses. Hot water issues have now been fixed, and hot baths seems to help some of the nagging ailments of the past weeks. Aloha!
A few things I'm passionate about:
- Tonie Ogimachi: Life at six knots...
- Allweather Wiki
- Harping from Klawock to Kea'au
- Just another rock in the Pacific blog
- Eliane LeBeck Tribute Page
Spanish Class Resources
- Spanish 1 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish 2 Assignment Blog >
- Spanish-speaking media links for weekly listening assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Videos organized by topic
- Video Links, organized by chapters
- Powerpoints: Grammar and Vocabulary Powerpoints organized by chapter >
- Class Documents: Syllabi/VocabLists/Etc
- Assessments: Speaking and Writing
- Cultural Resources
- Examples of Student Videos, organized by topic
- Professional Development Blog
- Old SCCS Spanish Class Website
- New Page
Life at six knots...